• I wouldn't know
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment
  • Its pretty clear to a lot of people including me trump is mad at anyone including Republicans who say Biden won the US presidency, electoral college.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I see thanks for your comment
    • mugwort
      Your most welcome Dances with Wolves. Its my pleasure. HNY
    • DancesWithWolves
      Happy New Year Mugwort :) :)
  • He's always been mad at anyone who disagrees with him. Its natural. Everyone does it. But I don't think its news by any stretch of the imagination. The news part would be what they are doing to fix the system. Every vote should count whether it changes the outcome or not. Another time it could.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment
  • Why you think.He lost. Or so they say.😐
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I know well time will tell what goes on
  • Trump's behaviour is seldom acceptable. He makes vague threats, speaks in half-thoughts, sues everyone; and when he is sued himself, he lies to protect his own butt. If evidence proves him to be lying, he lies more to act as though evidence is made up by his enemies. He's a second rate hack at gaslighting the American people, yet it got him this far. Now that the Emperor has realized he's naked, he's looking for people to throw under the proverbial bus to try to save face.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks, for your comment :)