• I can tell you of the opposite.. but you have to promise you won,t give me a thumbs up or thank me! It was not cool when at our towns, amusement park..when kids would run by and snatch your cotton candy off the tube about the time you were take the first bite! It is cool now though cause I married one of those kids. After we grew old enough of course:-)
  • Kool-Aid. Excess of sugar caused the change.
      Use stevia.
      Actually, my response was inaccurate. I certainly hadn't given up sugar drinks, but tastes changed. Now, I look back in horror at the perfumed stuff I swilled by the vatful.
  • Lots of things. One example: when I was a kid, I saw a television show that I thought was hilarious. I sought it out on Youtube once I was old, and didn't find it very funny.
      I did that with music. I used to love Molly Hatchet, but put them on later and realized some of the lyrics were not very nice! Frankly I was a little sad at the thought.
    • bostjan64
      I always listened to a lot of instrumental music. It bypasses that problem altogether. But I agree: much of the vocal music I enjoyed as a pre-teen and as a teenager seems dumb to me now, almost always because of the lyrical content.
  • probably school, irn not good with it, i end up flunking out of college
  • My mullet
      I'm trying to picture Archie with the pipe ... and a mullet!!! Hahahaha!
      And I had it perm'd.
  • Bell-bottoms.
      They're still groovy, dude!
    • Azlotto
      Lol...I guess I'm out of the loop.