• REALY well considering the mindless democrap obstacles at every stem. Blue wave Ha Ha!
      You didn't even read it, did you? You'd rather be prejudiced than informed.
  • Although Trump makes good noise that still fools most people who voted for him he is right on target for tearing the USA apart bringing us closer to the One World government of the UN. His latest is the tariffs he put in place this week. I will have to wait and see what happens with N. Korea, there are too many smoke and mirrors going on with that one. Every time i see something on n. Korea I think about the book of the mid 1950's entitled "On The Beach" could this book be coming true?
      Another bad thing Trump has done is to make all illegal persons felons. Yes, they are in violation of the law but not necessarily felons. The real problem is when children are separated from parents. Some of these children are placed in care a thousand miles or more away. The government in some cases have no idea where these children are located. Other children are placed in a cage with other children. This cage not only has 4 walls it is also covered over on top with fence material. These children have no privacy and are required to sleep on a concrete floor on a thin pad. This is causing irreparable damage to these children that may last a lifetime. The government does not give a goddamned about children but only in prosecuting people . This simply is not right regardless the reason. How would you feel if the police showed up and placed you in jail and sent your children to another state over a thousand miles away then lost track of where your children are? I am not saying the illegals are not guilty but only how children are ripped from their parents in a strange land and not speaking English. The woman who is in charge of ICE laughs about this. Should she even be allowed to be in her position?
      The government didn't do it. Their parents are solely responsible for the consequences of their choices. And the government did rip my grandson from my life and eventually denied all contact because of the choices of his parents and I still blame the choices of his parents! I doubt this even would've happened to begin with if all illegal immigrants had chosen to obey the law once they got here. But they didn't they brought down the twin towers, formed gangs and became criminals. No, not all. But enough to make this tragic mess come to be. I'm so sorry those people actually responsible did what they did that brought it to this point, but no part of our government brought those children here causing this problem. My advice - if you truly love your children enter legally. No problem!
      Linda this is one area we totally disagree on. Yes, the parents had a choice, hopefully come to the USA having a better life with less chances of the worse conditions and life loosing situations where they came from. I am sorry about your grandson but the conditions are different with those coming here in hopes of a better life. They would do so legally but the requirements of the USA makes it almost impossible to do. I wish the government would bring back the Bracero Act of the 1950's. Yes there are really bad gangs such as the MS13 which has infiltrated the USA and the world but they are not the common people who come for a better and safer life. The craving of drugs by the American people is a big problem coming across the border but this too is not the common people looking for a better life. As for the twin towers this was an inside job of the CIA and planned by George H W Bush to protect the Bush oil holdings in the Middle East. I don't know if you have ever been to Mexico but I live 10 miles from the river and have many friends of Mexican heritage. I have also lived and worked in Mexico in Amatitan, Jalisco state. I know what happens there and how they live. It isn't much different than those from Central America or South America. Columbia, S A. is ten times more dangerous than Mexico according to a friend I had from there. Until you have walked in those people's shoes you have no idea what their lives are like and why they take the risk to come here.
      I've lived in Juarez. I've been to Mexico. Most of my neighbors here are Latino,. I've had people working for and with me that are Latino. I have no problems with them. I don't believe your conspiracy theory about the towers. I believe increased homeland security has prevented multitudes of disasters and needs to be strictly enforced. The best way to raise law abiding children is by example. As you probably already know I've been homeless and penniless. I've lived without running water. I know squalor. I've been there. So we can agree to disagree.
      I am glad to hear you have some knowledge of Mexico. I hope you have been deeper than Juarez, a boarder city. I have been to and lived and worked in small villages deep in the interior about two hours out of Guadalajara. As for 911 I do not believe it is a conspiracy as there is just too much evidence showing what took place and why. Yes, children do learn by example, good and bad. Bad laws should be removed and what is being done with those escaping terrible situations should not be denied protection The USA did this with the "boat people" after Vietnam. Do you remember that happening? I too have been homeless living in my pick-up for over a year and the only money I had was from unemployment.
      I had absolutely no money for two years while I waited for my disability case to go to court and lived in 3 different homeless shelters because I had no vehicle! And if people cared more than to just give lip service and actually contributed to the cause the taxpayers wouldn't have to foot the bill! If people donated as much to the problem as they spend on going to the movies the problem would be eliminated! And if people who live in undesirable conditions quit birthing children into the mess they wouldn't have to worry about it! American taxpayers are not responsible for funding other people's children!
      Which is less expensive to the US tax payer, caring for those of other countries who desire to come here for a better and hopefully more productive life or the cost of protecting Bush oil corporations in the middle east at the cost of over $5Million per hour 24/7/365?That calculates out to $120,000,000 per day. None of the money is on the national budget but is borrowed directly from the Federal Reserve Corporation at interest. The Fed is about to raise the interest rate. This causes more inflation for us but makes it look like the treasury is saving money because they borrowed the money at a lower rate so with inflation it makes it look like a savings. currently the USA owes over $49 trillion for the middle east wars. Bringing ALL those wanting to come to the USA would not cost what one day costs for the wars. Think about that!
  • Pretty good since over 100 funded groups and the media want him gone.But I am sure his few,good people in the FBI,CIA and DOJ have enough evidence to shake things up.That's the main reason the media is running scared.
  • He's doing the best job as President in my lifetime and I have lived through 9 so far. The real question is how am I doing and since Trump was elected I have not done better...not even close. Making money hand over fist because conservative principals are at play and Trump is leading the charge.
  • hopefully good