• Yes I do. I am a Christian and follow the Bible principles. As a Christian I believe that Almighty God, the Grand Creator is the Sovereign of the Universe and as such is worthy of all honour, glory and praise. See Revelation 4 v 11.
  • I'm not completely sure. He could be real and is watching us from above. I still pray to him in hopes that me and millions of people behind me aren't crazy. He might be real. Have all my prayers been answered, no. Am I more confident now that I pray to this being. Most definitely! 😊
  • I don't. When I was younger I actually thought that nobody REALLY believed. I thought that everyone was just pretending or going along with it, but deep down they knew better. Because that was how I felt as a kid going to church. I know now that many people wholeheartedly believe in a god. It's still hard for me to understand why though. And, I've been told by believers that it is hard for them to wrap their minds around my non-belief.
  • religion- "It comes from the bawling and fearful infancy of our species and is a babyish attempt to meet our inescapable demand for knowledge (as well as for comfort, reassurance and other infantile needs)" this quote by Christopher Hitchens pretty much sums it all up for me. I think its naive to believe in something like that so to put in simply no I do not believe in god.
  • I believe in One God, Jehovah. He is the grand Creator and sovereign of the Universe. Through his son, Jesus Christ, he will bring about his Kingdom and the whole earth will be cleansed of all false religion and wickedness.
  • Do you?
  • I believe. I am hoping my prayers and wishes will be answered and performed. I hope to get all of my desires and God to perform miracles. So I believe because I want his Goodness and Blessings.
  • Yeppers.
  • I do not.
  • I believe in a Supreme Being who interacts with us if we pray to Him. However He doesn't necessarily gives us what we want. Its impossible by His very nature to fully comprehend Him. He is too mighty for us to understand.