• Go somewhere private to read your Bible and take your sketch pad with you. Do what you know is the right thing to do. Pray. I'd like to suggest James 1:3. It says if any of you lack wisdom let him ask of God who giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given him. Pray and ask God any time you don't know what to do. The answer might not come immediately. But it will come in God's perfect timing. Reading your Bible will help you know Him better. Praying will draw you close to Him. Keeping His commandments will show your love for him through obedience and this will aslo keep you safe. The commandments are for our protection. But the greatest commandment is to love and show your love. Continue to show your love for your family even if they persecute you. This is how you show you are trying to be like Jesus. But its o.k. to tell your family members that it hurts you when they treat you badly and that you are only trying to do what you feel in your heart is the right thing to do. It might help if they know they are not going to lose you because of your new belief and that you are not going to try and force it on them. Belief is a choice it can't be forced. But belief and faith leads to a sure knowledge when your eyes are opened to the truth. I'll be praying for you.
    • cutestuff5
      Thank you I'll try and read the bible even if it bothers my family. I'm still trying to connect with God. God has a plain for me in art but my family is against it.
  • You're just emotionally immature, is all. Keep up with your studies, art and studies, kid.
    • cutestuff5
      I'm an adult
  • nnaybe you should talk to your fannily about the way you feel
    • cutestuff5
      Talk to my family? If I do that they try to fight with me.
    • Pearl Lederman
      talk to sonneone else then
  • What should you do? Sanctify yourself by believing in what's right. Revelation 22:11 "Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy."
  • Faith without works is dead (James 2:17). Your Actions should reflect your beliefs. Perhaps there is some behavior that you are exhibiting that is causing them to question your relationship with God. If they are mistaken, then certainly do not allow them to come between you and your creator. (Romans 8:38,39). If they have basis for concern, listen to them and seek council from the Holy Scriptures. As an adult, you can apply the knowledge that you have acquired. As opposed to allowing others to dictate how you live.