• no, it dont bother rne
      Most places have ac now. Especially down here in the south where it can get dangerously hot and humid. Also some people struggle with the high energy bill when they turn on the ac. I'm glad you are comfortable.
  • Linda you must be in the south. Late last spring I was in the south for a few weeks and noticed multiple mentions on the news and various broadcasts of something like, "Brace yourself because the insane heat of summer is right around the corner". It was kind of intimidating and reminiscent of GOT continual remindeers that "Winter is coming", except vica versa.
      Alabama. And we have lost people to the heat. But more likely we loose them to the tornadoes Still it makes it difficult for me to breathe the thick air. I keep my huffer handy. Winters are very mild here. If it snows at all it usually melts when it hits the pavement. There are exceptions, of course.