• I'm FOS (full of s...) :P
    • Koala 987
      Uh ok.
  • I am version KJV only.
    • Koala 987
      Actually the King James Bible is not considered a version... just sayin’. Thanks for your reply.
  • KJV only. When another version is quoted I often look it up in the KJV.
    • Koala 987
      Hmm I thought you believed in another text ...as well. Anyway, thanks for your reply
      Why would you think that?
    • Koala 987
      .
    • Koala 987
      The book of the cave of treasures
      The book of the Cave of Treasures was one of the books considered for the Bible but did not make it into the Bible. Many of the books that were rejected by the Counsel of Trent are now available for reading and studying. Only those with myopic vision would reject the opportunity to learn more about the Lord God, Jesus Christ and a host of the others included in the Bible. To refuse to learn is a shame.
    • Koala 987
      Jesus Christ IS the Lord God. What a shame you don?t know that.
      Yes, I know the Word and He and the Lord God and Holy Spirit and study about them much of my time and read as much of their writings as I can as long as it is not from false religions. I don't think you have intestinal fortitude enough to google the Book of the Cave of Treasures and read any of it.
    • Koala 987
      You may be right, but God did not instruct me in that matter or I would.
      Did you ever think the Lord God may be using me to inform you to additional information about His great world and those whom developed it? By your continued rejection tends me to think you might be a JW who is not allowed to learn more than the JW bible.
    • Koala 987
      God uses his holy scriptures to instruct me. Via the Holy Spirit. Have you never read that we should not add or take away from the word he has given ? :Revelaton 22:18,19
    • Koala 987
      You did not hear me say Jesus Christ IS God? JW,s believe he is a god
    • Koala 987
      Did you not also hear me when I said I am King James only?
      OK, you got me there. anyway reading the three books I have recommended only expand on the knowledge of Bible and to refuse such knowledge is what makes satan happy doing his best to keep people ignorant of the truth. Josephus is widely accepted as an early historian of the Bible and the people back then the three books I have recommended are in the same category.