• maybe cause theyre a guy
    • Myang
      and not a man?
  • It depends on the guy and the situation. It takes me a while to get over a relationship. I would look at the kind of fellow she is attracting. There is shallow and there is deep and everything in between. It's not about guys, its about shallow (company, physical attraction and other more surface things). Another possibility is that this fellow does not want to deal with feelings of rejection and being alone. I had one girlfriend that was never without a relationship and went from me to another fellow directly.(yet we were deep into each other) This is not a guy thing or a gal thing, its a personality thing. Hopefully we may learn from these experiences to ready us for a better match.
    • Myang
      So he's a shallow guy.. Hopefully most of the guy is like you who didn't get over easily. It sucks in the feeling of girls to be replaced in an instant.
  • I think it has to do with their DNA. For reasons of perpetuating the species men are instinctively motivated to spread their seed. They are visually stimulated and not to be callous or judgmental, but rather biologically speaking a man doesn't even need to be conscious to have an orgasm, much less think. Women are just different. Historically until recently women needed to be protected and provided for. She was the one who had the children. But we have evolved into more thinking and less reactionary/instinctual beings. But as to your point, I don't usually let go of past relationships easily. And now I don't even engage. I've been through too much to willingly do it again when its NEVER turned out well in the long run. I've accepted the fact I'm better off by myself. I'm happier now and I'm not inflicting my particular kind of pain on anyone else. But its always been easy for me to find someone else when I wanted someone.
  • Are you asking about that person specifically, or in general? In general, I don't think it's easy to move on after a relationship ends, not for men nor for women. However, some people are less attached than others, and that lack of detachment is rewarded biologically. In terms of that guy specifically, the only way to really know is to ask him, and it's not really a polite thing to ask.