• 9-23-2017 No - there are no US jobs to build the kind of crap that China builds. The problem is counterfeit money. There is no honest money anywhere in the world. Every country just creates as much money as the politicians want to spend. That always leads to a collapse, and almost every country in the world is showing signs. For instance, Greece has already stolen all bank deposits. When they found out the KGB was a big depositor they put a little over half of it back. Germany has set up plans to do the same, and France and USA are thinking about it. China is irrelevant, except that China is also in the counterfeit money business. The world's countries do not need cleverer policies, they need to get honest. That is called "austerity" and nobody but nobody wants that. So the world will plow on into total collapse.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Thanks for sharing! A total world collapse would bring in a one-world government. That's why we hear rumors of war. To move to product quality, I am neutral. Not all US products are great, and not all Chinese products are bad. When comparing quality, that all depends on the product category. US and Chinese products are not something to brag about. The "general perceptions" are in German cars, Italian fashion and French cosmetics.
    • Jewels Vern
      I recently went shopping for shoes and the first thing I told the clerk was that I was not buying anything made in China. Fortunately that store got its shoes made in India, so I was able to get some. They're not great, but they're ok.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Made in China shoes are terrible. You mostly find those at Walmart.
    • Jewels Vern
      The last time I bought shoes I went to J. C. Penney. They came from China. I had to take a left shoe from one box and a right shoe from a different box to get a pair that seemed to be sewn together straight. After wearing them for a while, I realized that the tongue of one shoe was not sewn in right.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      J. C. Penney is an economical store. You can't expect much quality there. I prefer to shop online. I usually buy my footwear from my sister in Italy who works at a boot boutique. I get great discounts. Other places were I buy my footwear is at Saks Fifth Avenue. You can get special orders there, although the prices are not cheap. I get layaway plans on expensive footwear. Going to active shoes were the tongue is not sewn in right, any sporting goods store will offer active shoes that will last.
  • i hope not but that might be why i cant find one
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      And which country do you live in silly man?
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      BTW, your quotes are misplaced.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Then you avoid my question.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Very silly of you.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You wanted to dance with me. :D
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You're too slow for me.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      That's right.
  • No, the US was practically forcing businesses to go elsewhere by having the highest corporate taxes in the world, raising minimum wages and not enough tariffs on imports. Trump is taking steps to correct this.
  • Indirectly, if you could pay your workers $2 / day!