• To the sound of leaf blowers most days.
      I get that too sometimes.
  • With an erection.
      Sounds good if you got someone to share it with.
    • Anoname
      Looks down with a tear streaming from the eye. Not in the mornings.
  • With a knock to the noggin. Unlike the poor bastards who were left on the bus when I fell out the driver seat.
  • Before I pee.
      that's always best! I hate that dream... You know the one...
    • Azlotto
      I do, but you just incriminated yourself. ; )
      No, it was my friend! lol
  • without an alarrn clock
  • It is usually still dark. However, da boids are starting to sing. There have been times when I heard cows mooing and roosters crowing. It is peaceful in the countryside. I once lived in town and there were gunshots and police chases. I made it my lifes' goal to move outta town just like on that TV show 'Green Acres'.
      I'm glad you've chosen to be happy regardless the change! I used to have a house and land, but now I'm not able to maintain it so I traded for an apartment with a pool that someone else cleans and maintains!
  • Early.
      So, is it true? Are you healthy, wealthy and wise?
  • Feeling and Knowing that I am in God's Hands.
      What's your point? hehe
  • I prefer NOT to.
  • Alive
      I'd rather wake up in Heaven.
  • The smell of sea air and a fog horn. It would be nice to wake up next to him. With my cat making noise on purpose to wake me up so I can go in and set out the dry food for him to take a few bites and walk away. Jeese
      Is Jeese 'him' or your cat?
  • With morning wood. At my age, it's always a blessing to see that it still works.
      You're not that old! But it is good to know you have a brain and conversation skills for if and when it no longer does!! Some guys don't think about developing any other skills.
      Well, the ex-wives would say that the "having a brain" part is a flat out lie.