• It's like military hours. I have to get up at 5:30 to make it to work by 7:30
      I've had a few early-morning jobs. I used to have to be at work at 4 am to make biscuits, but I could wake up at 15 till and get there on time. I'd make the biscuits and then go to school. I had another job where I had to open a McDonald's they hired me as a 'maintenance worker' it was so nasty! People actually put used condoms over the branch of a tree. And one day no kidding I went in the men's restroom and someone had jerked off and spewed jism from the top of the mirror all the way down and it had dried overnight and I had to clean that off the next day.
    • Anoname
      Ewwww.
  • Can I please have my donut with fresh cream inside it ? I promise not to dribble over your kitchen table this time.
      Of course! I'm guessing you want tea with that? Milk first then the hot water on the tea bag? Dribbles are not usually a problem. Although that would depend on what it is you're dribbling on my table.