• Not if he is smart.
    • @ppl31990
      And why do you say that? I did not actually sleep with anyone. That's the thing, I said it out of anger because I was trying to hurt him because I was hurting. I took out my frustrations on him.
  • Why do you want to be with this person if all you do is fight? Maybe it's time to move on.
    • @ppl31990
      I think that I just want to opportunity to say that I am sorry. Even if its time to move on, I allowed my anger to get the best of me and I was out of line. I didn't want it to end as badly as it did.
      I can understand that. I've done it myself a time or two.
    • @ppl31990
      Thank you for understanding.
      Praying for you.
    • @ppl31990
      Thank you.
      You're welcome
  • Girl yes, at least if yall grown. As long as yall don't get in yall feelings it will be the best sex. Ain't no sex like sex from a man who trying to prove he the best dick. Just give him a few months. He will talk to you again. I gained weight and everything, and he like it even more. If yall was messing around for 2 years and you ain't married bih and you know that dck good get that dck. Don't say I ain't eva told you nothing. I broke up with my dude 3 years ago and I still call him when I want it. It's too much lame dck out here. He know it's only when I call him and that's it. As long as he know that you good.
  • only tinne will tell if he'll speak to you again