• Well I am 51 now and hope to live to be 100! Seriously who knows? I try not to think about it a lot. I prefer to spend time living in the here and now!
      I like your attitude!! That reminds me of when I told the physical therapist at the VA hospital I wanted premium replacement parts because I was going to be the first veteran to live to be 200!
    • Anoname
      I'm a Marine. What branch of the military were / are you with?
      Navy. Long time ago! Where were you stationed?
      Is this based on genetics or did you ask the magic 8 ball?
  • I figure I'll be somewhere between 65 and 95 .... or whenever the money runs out, if Kim Jong Un doesn't manage to plant a big dirty one on us first.
      I have my head firmly in the sand on that one! The only thing remotely resembling a target anywhere near here is the depot in Anniston. Are you a long haul trucker?
      Don't get sand up your nose or in your eyes, that stuff will scratch the hell outta you. To answer your question - Yes, I'm a long haul trucker.
      That's what my son does! He went to college to be anaccountant and then decided to drive a truck instead.
      Yeah that sand can be brutal! I lived in El Paso for a while, that was the worst for me but I also went to the beach a lot in Jacksonville too. That stuff gets EVERYWHERE! Of course I was speaking figuratively, but you knew that!
      Yeah, I knew that. You sound like you've been all over the place too. You sure you aren't a long haul trucker, like me and your son ? ; )
  • I'm getting to the age that I won't be buying any green bananas. lol
      Tomorrow is not promised to anyone. You never know!
    • Boola Boo
      Very true. I am looking forward to eternal life, that is a very long time lol. Almost there. I'll be dancing among the stars, every time you see a star twinkle that will be me, smiling and dancing. Rejoicing with everyone else that is there. No more sadness no worry. : )
  • 52. That's the age my Dad died at. I'm 47 now. Just 5 more years and it's "Peace Out!"