• I'm not from anywhere...anymore. I'm just here right now...for a while. Hopefully I'll be someplace else...someday.
      Where are you now and where would you rather be?
  • England, but I've lived in NEW England (US) since I was 12, so ...this is where I know
      I lived in Maine for a few years. The song lyrics' Baby it's cold outside' comes to mind!! Beautiful foliage!
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Ah Maine, yes. Where men with long fur coats and shotguns walk around without seeming conspicuous. I worked up there briefly; stayed at the customers house (in a town called 'Freedom'). In the evening, after dark, we saw a car's headlights a mile or so away at some point (oh you can see forever there, they have no ambient light from cities, so the sky is actually black at night, rather than the dark blue most people are used to seeing. It makes the stars extra bright, and twinkly. Anyway...a car's headlights off in the distance...and the kids went spaz..."A car!!" "A car!!!!!" .(We were out in the middle of nowhere. Cars are rare. The nearest medical attention we were told was 150 miles away. And it looked kind of like Hooterville (the fictional town in Green Acres). ........ I actually live in Massachusetts.
      I was not as remote. I was stationed at NAS Brunswick and lived in Bath. I never saw a man in a long fir coat, but I did see a lot of them in uniform.
      I've never been there, but know several cool ppl from there!
  • I am in north central Missouri.
      I used to live in Warsaw when I was in 6th grade!
    • Rick
      Warsaw Missouri?
      Yes
    • Rick
      Ok warsaw is north of where I grew up Kennett. I live in Mobelry Mo
  • Gawja!!!!
      Not familiar with that one, I'll have to look it up!
      Ha! The page was in Polish and my antiquated phone wouldn't translate it! Maybe one day when you have time you can tell me about it!
  • Manchester.
      I'm guessing you mean England and not New Hampshire?
    • Bootsiebaby
      Yes, Manchester in England. I have never been to the USA. Lol:)
  • Eastern Pennsylvania. Many areas of natural beauty. Great conversations at the local cafe's. Art house movie theater. Live theater along the Delaware. Many organic farms, family owned farms.
      We drove thru Pennsylvania going from Alabama to Maine. I thought it was going to take forever!! Its a lot bigger than it looks!! And it sounds lovely!
  • England; where Marmite is made.
      What do they do with it?
      Who is "they"?
      Those who make marmite
      They eat it, but I think it could be used as wagon wheel grease if it didn't smell so bad....
      I like Wagon Wheels. They are so jammy.
  • CHICAGO suburbs
      My father was from Chicago, one of my sisters lives in Rushville, another in Quincy. I've lived in a few places in IL, but for some reason Moline is the only one I can remember right now. It's cold in Chicago, too!
  • Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
      The only town I can remember being in in North Carolina was Cherokee. Long time ago!
    • Anoname
      My dad got in a car wreck once in Cherokee. Now it's a casino area. The two thoughts are not related.
      What do you like most about Charlotte?
    • Anoname
      Great weather.
  • Canada
      Well, I guess if you don't like summer Canada is a good place to live. What do you like most about it?
  • New York City and it's not a "big apple" but a "big jungle"
      Are you at Guns and Roses fan?