• You want ideas on how to get better?
    • ben0102
      Just what it could be and next steps to take to get it better
  • I think you should consult an orthopaedic as soon as possible as it can be something very serious. You can visit to HCL Healthcare clinic as it has experienced orthopedic surgeons. You can visit to its website : . Get well soon.

Copyright 2016, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy