• Family leave Act applies to taking care of immediate family Some States offer paid family leave if you've paid into the state system. I used it when my children were born. If you are paid through the agency, then the contracted agency could request a replacement if you are not available to work. Before doing anything, I would call the state family leave division to get the details and whether they offer paid family leave as well. They I would approach our agency.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy