• Well if you WANT to be a REPUBLICAN TOOL (by helping PROPAGATE doubt about reality, like your question does), then why not just write this: "People who believe in rights and democracy and a living wage are retarded. VOTE REPUBLICAN. Republicans never lie and are god." - There's your paper. Just tell teacher your source is FOX.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      PS. Sorry. I see now youre actually young, well...I was an adult in 1990 when we realized we were wrecking the environment, but since then, evil rich dirtbags bought the press and put propaganda on it to trick people into thinking the globe is cooling, not warming, and every other kind of malicious evil irresponsible lie they can tell. ((Look up "Hitler's Big Lie" That will explain how much truth there is to republicans' CRAP they say about ANYTHING.)) We have damaged the environment. But I'll be dead, so i dont care. Good luck with whats left of the place. I didnt do it. I railed against the scumbags myself. But Americans are stupid, and so is American politics, so all we get is lies and rip offs and nothing good EVER. Maybe your generation could FIGHT, instead of parroting youtube.. but i doubt it, because you all think vocoded disney-fied hip hop sounds good and nose rings and tattoos look good, and oh my god...we're sunk. Never mind.