• Not then and not now.
      So what's on your phone ?
      I have no idea. But the phone was given to me by a friend.
      Given that Windows phone market share had dropped to one-tenth of one percent of the market, it's unlikely you have it on the phone your friend gave to you. Or maybe it is likely.
  • I have the free upgrade. But if I get another computer I will get a Windows 10. Not one they have on sale that is a Windows 8.
      BTW, it is still possible to upgrade Windows 7/8 to 10 for free until 12/31/2017. Look for Windows 10 upgrade for assistive technologies. You only have to agree that you use some feature (such as the screen magnifier), but no proof is required.
    • Rick
      I only want a new computer with Windows 10 in it because they are already out and have been almost all year.
      Believe it or not, Dell is still offering Windows 7 machines. (12/2017)
    • Rick
      Mine is an Acer desktop. Lol :)
  • Yes and have done for my contract clients.
  • Not a penny. It sucks and the AI makes too many assumptions. And forget those stupid tiles.
      That's a BIG 10-4, Good buddy !! It's a big bloated spy pig. They're going to have to return some control back to the user, instead of thinking we NEED Microsoft to think for us. Their pushing it on me, with out asking my permission ... cost me a hard drive. For those who like it ... Enjoy. With my repairs complete, I insisted on going back to 7, and that's where I'll stay until they come up with a better system. I could never figure out why they had to kill XP. It was the best system they had ever created.