• It is evidently a trait of members of Abrahamic religions to hate anyone who does not share their exact beliefs. Christians and Muslims have warred for centuries, and Protestants often hate Catholics.
  • not sure why
  • It is because they think they are right and anyone who is not their particular religion must be wrong.
  • They don't hate your belief - they know nothing about it - but they usually hate you and your self righteous attitude.
  • How did you come about knowing Christians hate Catholics? How many Christians have you asked if they hate Catholics or are you just assuming that for some reason? I don't believe Christians hate Catholics so there's no answer for you
  • As a devout catholic, I'm surprised you'd be so willing to spread these lies. I've never known one single Christian who said they hate Catholics or expressed this sentiment in any way. The closest to this I ever heard was a woman whose husband was Catholic (in name) said to me "I just can't be Catholic". But I'm sure there are some. There are exceptions in any group. But my Christian religion teaches: “We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.” —Articles of Faith 1:11 You are loved by this Christian!
  • Gosh who knows, perhaps it has something to do with the thousands of children who were sexually molested by your priests while the Catholic church was protecting the child molester priests. Or maybe it had something to do with priests who were identified as child molesters then moved to different locations so they could pray on other children or be promoted to bishops. That pretty much does it for me.
    • Emperor
      Not to mention the Spanish Inquisition, where born again believers were brutally tortured by catholics.