• I believe you can assign custody over to your parent's, a sibling, or any person you deem worthy and who agrees to the responsibility. I hope it's someone you and your child can feel good about.
  • I know in some states you can just drop children off at the hospital and the state will take them.
  • No, you don't have to. You need to ensure that whoever will be taking care of your child has the proper legal authorization to take care of them.
  • well i do not want to just give her away. i planned on giving her to my mother while i was in basic. but i want to know HOW to do this in the state of colorado.
  • I would either look up the Colorado state govt. site or call the appropriate agency and inquire that way. Good luck to you and your daughter.
  • not sure unless you pick someone that wants to take custody while youre away

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy