• Atheists do not believe in any god or gods. +4
  • From what I've learned from atheists I talked to and heard from, it seems to be the Christian God, specifically, that they have a problem with.
  • An imaginary one.
  • From what I know atheists don't believe in any God. What they do believe in, however, is having their heads up every one's asses that do believe in God the Father. That's why most Atheists have brown hair and eyes.
  • Please tell me how something that a person doesn't believe exists can be categorised by that person in any way at all.
  • The only kind there is ie. the supernatural kind.
  • Any at all. The moment you relinquish your role to any god then you have given up on a great many things. You stymie progress of human evolution.
  • well first i say you can believe as it is your right as it is my right to say i do not believe,and because i do not believe does that make me a bad person i say no, why i do not believe is purely on what has happened in my life time,where as God been surely he should have intervened by now ,poverty and wars millions of innocent people have died ,what has god been doing .have your beliefs and l will have mine.+4
  • Any and all of them.
  • Atheist basically don't believe in any god, there's no proof.
  • The kind of god that everyone keeps screaming at me that I need to believe in that will smite me most sorely in the afterlife for not brownosing HIM now. http://youtube.com/watch?v=fDp7pkEcJVQ
  • He is a God that supposenly speaks in mysterious ways but in fact has a way with words as he created anything and everything including lanugage. He is a kind God who gave us the free-will to belive in him or burn in hell for eternity. He is an all powerful God, so powerful that we dont just worship him but we also worship his son, even tho we are all supposenly his children? He is a good intellergent God who has a book named The ''Holy'' Bible which is supposenly his words, even tho it says king james versionm on the front cover. He is a confusing God.
  • The kind of God that you DO believe in? (i.e. any supernatural entity whose existence is unfalsifiable)
  • The Christian all loving compassionate god that allows little kids to get cancer and suffer! Innocent men, women and children who die in natural catastrophes leaving their relatives in complete shock and bewilderment. You know - The kindly god that just allowed Major Tom's wife to be killed just before he was to retire in 2yrs to their retirement farm. THAT SHIT OF A GOD!!
  • You're funny. :)
  • All of em...every stinking one. No wait..none exist so it's tough to not believe in things that don't exist...even harder to BELIEVE in them... Wow.. Now THAT REALLY takes a leap of....stupidity now doesn't it?
  • There are no gods.
  • God doesn't believe in atheists so Atheists don't exist. hahaha
  • I think you should recheck your definition of an atheist. Otherwise it's a stupid question.
  • All of them
  • It's a rather illogical question, as non-entities have no characteristics. +2
  • Moonbeam
  • No god at all.
  • Oops again.
  • No, Thomas Paine had no super-powers nor does he fit the other comic book requirements to fit into the category of superhero. He was a hero. But you have proven you do not know meaning of some words- Define atheists. Why won't you explain the Catch-22 connection?
  • ...er...any kind... Well, more specifically I don't believe any of the ones we've ever had or have are real, extant beings separate from our own existence. ie: gods are real for a certain value of 'real'. They were created by us, influence our behaviour, provide various things to us, require various things from us and so on - but they are real like Santa. Everyone knows what Santa looks like, where he lives, what he does and so on. Kids will alter their behaviour based on expectations from Santa - but everyone knows Santa is not "really" real.
  • Any kind of god you can come up with.
  • i can not believe in any sentient supernatural being. i can believe in the god of pantheism. http://www.pantheism.net/
  • I can define all those words, I am asking for your definition. I have stated previous that I want your definition in order to clarify your question and statements. I already understand you meant it as a joke, I don't see the joke which is why I have asked you to explain it but you refuse to. You only give a cryptic Catch-22(done in a fake Italian accent.) So why won't you? I am not trying to save face, I want to understand what the joke is.
  • I don't not believe in only one god; I don't belief in any gods; of all the kinds.
  • i dont believe in your god.
  • oops yet again
  • An interesting question. I would say that the kind of god I don't beleive in is any god made up by someone to worship. Since they are the ones making them up they are the ones who are setting the parameters for their god/gods. Oh and it's not the easter bunny but the easter beagle!
  • Any of them, or any being with the characteristics typically attributed to God(s).
  • A non-existent one.
  • I do, but I am requesting information you have.
  • Atheist means without divinity. So wouldn't you think that means atheists don't believe in anything divine?
  • The clarification is not there, that why I ask my questions.
  • The one who allows "One Hammer Three Guys".
  • What is the Catch-22 connection?
  • All of them.
  • errr... the godly kind ?
  • The one that creates billions of people, only to burn the vast majority of them in UNENDING AGONY FOREVER, WRITHING IN PAIN, YADDA....while the goody goodies who make macaroni pictures and button their shirt all the way up watch (from the invisible gold box, hovering over what used to be Earth (oh yes, that's the plan, read your bible). I WOULDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SUCH A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE GOD AS THE ONE YOU MADE UP. ..especially when several of the other religions man made up are much nicer stories (where you get to reincarnate and everyone is equal, just younger or older souls)....or where there is no bad, all just is and needs to be, all is of god (Bhuddism, Hinduism). Only those who've never considered, or who were brainwashed, or who LIKE the mean spirited nature of chrsitianity, would accept AND STAY WITH it, as a credible creed.