• you have to wait at the pearly gates while the computer runs a background check on you. Not to mention, the giant queue
      And don't forget the TSA groping station.
  • No. Ecclesiastes 9:5 states that the dead are conscious of nothing at all. Jesus spoke of a resurrection. That is the hope for the dead. They are resting without any knowledge. Like a dreamless sleep. Just not there until the resurrection. No pain, no feelings.
  • I heard from my daughter that they studied this in BIBLE study and that the answer is no.....you sleep till the day the LORD returns and the dead in CHRIST shall rise first and then those that are living shall meet HIM in the air. So....I believe we sleep till HE returns.
  • I live in Haven. No joke, my apartment complex is called "Haven."
  • Only if you trust in Jesus Christ as your Savior.
  • Yes, I am sure I would because Jesus Christ had died for my sin on the cross. He had opened the way for me to go to heaven.
  • that would be brilliant Haven is a holiday park here in the UK
  • Nope. You have to go thru the morgue first on your way there
  • no. You go straight to the morgue. Then straight to a coffin. Then straight into the ground. And thats where it ends. You're body decomposes and nurtures the earth for the next generation.
  • You have to go to Barstow first. And get administered shots. That way you won't catch diseases when you get up there.
  • not til after Judgement Day...all dead shall rise and face Judgement ,then the righteous will dwell with God...
  • I had a friend from New Haven, once...haven't heard from him in yeqars.....
  • In your case, you're likely to spend 10 years in remedial education first.
  • I'm gay....I won't be going 'straight' anywhere :)
  • only god can know where youre going so take that up with him
  • No, sometimes you stop at a 7/11 for a 6 pack and pack of smokes or stop by the mall to see if you can pick up some chicks.
  • I dont believe in heaven and hell so i certainly hope not. Dancing around some narcissistic dude on a golden throne is not how i want to spend eternity.
  • When the first man, Adam, deliberately disobeyed God’s command, He said to him: “In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) Where was Adam before Jehovah created him from the dust? Why, he was nowhere! He simply did not exist. So when Jehovah God said that Adam would “return to the ground,” he meant that Adam would die and return to the elements in the ground. Adam would not cross over to the spirit realm. At death Adam would once again be nonexistent. His punishment was death—absence of life—not a transfer to another realm.—Romans 6:23. What about others who have died? The condition of the dead is made clear at Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10, where we read: “The dead know nothing . . . There is no pursuit, no plan, no knowledge or intelligence, within the grave.” (Moffatt) Death, therefore, is a state of nonexistence. The psalmist wrote that when a person dies, “his spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.”—Psalm 146:4. Clearly, the dead do not exist. They cannot know anything. They cannot see you, hear you, or talk to you. They can neither help you nor harm you. You certainly need not fear the dead. But how is it that the spirit “goes out” from a person at the time of his death?
  • Heaven does not exist any more than Olympus, Valhalla, Ten, etc.
  • Depends on your Karma
  • you go straight into the ground or a big ol cremation oven my guy
  • probably