• If you have a valid contract with your agent, he will probably get 10% of ANY money your earn, depending on the agreement the two of you have in place, even if the income is generated by your self-employed efforts. Good question! +5
  • It's really an academic question as that scenario is very unlikely to occur unless you have significant connections within the industry. But yes, IF you somehow managed to pull that off, the likelihood is that you'd NEED your Agent to complete the deal AND you'd want to sign an Entertainment Attorney as well. These aren't just useless costs... these are necessities as you are creating a business transaction for significant amounts of money. There's time for "art" later. What a financier does is invest in a product that hopefully will turn a profit. Art is not the motivation. Brian Dzyak Cameraman/Author IATSE Local 600, SOC

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy