• No, I don't. I'm not very good at public speaking.
  • I have been told many times that I would. However, i think I value taking the micky out the government too much
  • I think I would make a good elected official, but I am not nearly diplomatic enough to ever consider myself a politician.
  • No because I don't know very much about politics and I forgot most of what I learned in history.
  • No, I'm way to indecisive, but I would love to be an ambassador for the United Nations!
  • I think I could do a fair job... but the big decisions would be extremely difficult.
  • No... I'm too sympathetic.
  • Getting elected. . . No, I'm not that good looking and I have somewhat extreme and unpopular opinions on things. For example I think we need to raise taxes and cut the budget by a trillion dollars a year and get this National debt paid off before it consumes us all. But if I got into office I think I could really do the country a lot of good.
  • Yes I think I would be quite good .I have done some work in local politics
  • politicians are very cunning and sneaky. They tend to first, get their victims or should I say the "public" ensnared in a trap of affection or sympathy by vowing to agree with them. They then lure them in, and BOOM! You've been caught by a politician. So did I persuade you on what I think a politician is? if so, I think I would do alright :-P
  • I don't think so, too much responsibility to make everyone happy would just get to me.
  • No, I do not think I would like to be a politician. If I decided to be one by God's will, I could be a good one as the Lord enables me by His sufficient grace.
  • Of course, until I was corrupted by the work itself along with the self indulgent narcistic need to have more power, just like the real politicians...
  • no , not a good actor and do not have a poker face....when i lied, everyone could tell ...... when i was a kid ,i always thought i wanted to be a lawyer...to help the defenseless...i started learning early, there is not much justice or honesty in that either..mainly the discriminations...hate killings,and such.....A Time To Kill is a favorite book and movie.....anyway , im glad i didnt ...id be in a nut house but now or paying a psychiatrist and they are almost as worthless...seems everybody is just out for the almighty dollar...never had that value system for myself....:)
  • no. I am too honest
  • Yes. Once I'm bought I stay bought.
  • No, I would be a terrible one. I would probably fall victim to partisanship and only vote along party lines just to get sh*t done.
  • No! Mostly because if Lewis Black ran for president...I'd vote for him!
  • Nope. Nobody would vote for an atheist :-( And I wouldn't lie about what I believe to get elected.
  • Public speaking wears me down, Im the type of guy that once I get to work I dont want to much involvement in talking to other people, I just want to get it done myself; as a politician thats your job, is to talk and delegate jobs you could just take care of, Id quit the first day.
  • Only if I was permitted to wear denim jeans and a T shirt most of the time ... and Uma Thurman was my secretary, so I could apply the Bill Clinton principle ... Ha! then it would be Kill Bill for real ... http://civilliberty.about.com/lr/bill_clinton/100249/1/ Honestly ... I would love to be a politician ... I would make most of them look like the thieves they really are. Peace
  • I would never vote for me.
  • im honest a lot so no
  • Definitely, there important places on world that needs change
  • No ways. I am way too honest, I don't sleep around, I have morals, and I pay my taxes on time. No ways.
  • I do not think that there is a good polictian from my standpoint.
  • Only if you want a right-wing conservative. :D
  • No I don't, I find it very difficult to lie to people, to be a hypocrite and be willing to sell everybody and anybody down the river to further my own interests.