• By mixing one tablespoon of mercy, three tablespoons of wisdom, and eighty cups of love. (He was not "made", in accordance with religious standards.)
    • ReiSan
      He is much more insane hatred than love, and the Bible is extremely ignorant of the real world, so its god is far from wise.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, clearly you are speaking of the Old Testament. You only see what you want to see. It doesn't work that way. The Israelites were enslaved by the Egyptians. If you are going to diminish a book, why not read it all to come to a conclusion?
  • If anyone gives you an answer with no evidence, they are not sure either.
  • I was taught in Sunday school as a child that God has no end and no beginning. He has simply always been.
    • ReiSan
      It is more logical to state that the Universe ahs no beginning and no end. Apply Occam's Razor!
  • This is another interesting article I just Googled which is probably the kind of thing you are looking for: # http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/billramey/whomade.htm
  • Which God? God the Father is not made, God the Son is born from God the Father and about God the Spirit I dont know.
  • This is the MOST unanswerable question ever. Is unanswerable a word?
  • When man wanted some one to blame for his own failures or shortcomings, he found an easy tool i.e. God. When you are in crisis,created by your own misdeeds, you find in God an easy escape.
  • I think there are some things we just do not have the answers to and I have no problem saying - I Do Not Know. I do not believe this is proof He does not exist because I cannot answer it. I believe it is proof that I am a mere human who knows only of this world and I am not all-knowing. I still believe in Him and believe I will one day know.
    • ReiSan
      99.54% of the people in my homeland, and 71.05% of the people in the world do not believe in the Christian deity.
  • Gods in general were created a few millenia back by people who couldn't understand Nature, and so decided to put their hopes and safety on the hands of non existent being(s), that would answer their "prayers". Between Aztecs, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Christians, Native Australians, New Zealanders and Africans, there was an astounding amount of Gods created. Those religions that could fit social and economical needs survived, those that didn't bit the dust. And they all lived happily ever after.
  • And on the 7th day, man created God....
  • If God is all so powerful, could He have not made himself? Yet, another question is, why does He have to to be made? An earlier answer is more appropriate ------ He is !!!! Only a human would think He is made. My cat sure wouldn't know or even care.
  • God is eternal. He is the master of time as well as fate, and He created human beings to ask when and why and how?
    • ReiSan
      Special pleading is illogical. If God needs no creator, the universe needs none.
    • pugwashjw65
      That he made himself does not make sense...You must exist somehow to create anything... and it has to be 'put' in a way we can understand...
  • God is eternal. The Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost have always existed as the eternal Godhead (meaning "Deity" or "Divinity"). I hope that this is helpful. -In the Master's service. Thank you and God bless you!
  • God is Spirit and Truth. He is the First and the Last; He is Alpha, Omega, beginning and the end.
  • Go is not real we humans simply made him up so that we would have something to blame or something to explain that of wich we do not know
  • God was not created. He has always been here. It's impossible for us to understand this because are brains were not designed to understand. Since everything we know has a creator.
    • ReiSan
      Special pleading is a logical fallacy.
  • do you need proof well here it is, without science we would probable be extinct as a human race. Iv skimed thro the bible once and all your GOD has seemed to do is, well actually nothing. Look We can argue all bleedin day or we can just shudup and addmit that we are both right in our own ways. As good humans would say, freedome of religion. By the way im a 26 year old irish man. Im not anonomous.
  • Spontaneously? We will never really know this answer.
  • Why do you find this idea difficult to grasp. Although the concept of an eternal God may be hard to grasp, we can see that it makes sense. If someone else had created God, that person would be the Creator. Yet, as the Bible explains,. (Revelation 4:11)
    • ReiSan
      No, it does not make sense. The Bible is bad fiction.
  • And not a single response using the existing scriptures... Almighty God Jehovah has ALWAYS existed. To accept this takes faith. The sheer size of the universe virtually proves this...the sheer power to make it all happen. On the other hand, Jesus was created...the very first of Jehovah's creations. Colossians 1: 15... Making Jesus older than the universe... Proverbs 8: 22-31 All the angels, from whom Satan arose, were created after Jesus. So Satan is 'younger' than Jesus.
    • ReiSan
      Faith is blind and is therefore quite unreliable. There are many other religions with different gods. If you were born in Arabia, you would be a Muslim. If you were born in India, you would ne a Hindu.
    • pugwashjw65
      Apart from the Bible, we have no other source of information...so I stick with the scriptures incited,,,(Psalm 102:8) All day long my enemies taunt me. Those who mock me use my name as a curse. (Psalm 10:4) In his haughtiness, the wicked man makes no investigation; All his thoughts are: ?There is no God.? *** Bible Citations *** (Psalm 53:1) The foolish one says in his heart: ?There is no Jehovah.? Their unrighteous actions are corrupt and detestable; No one is doing good. So Jehovah knows you are out there...you should be scared.
    • Sandra Ursula
      There are many holy books that all say they're the only correct one. 71% of the people now living don't believe in God. Jehovah isn't even the correct name for the Hebrew god. YHWH is right.
  • Primordial energy always been
  • you need to ask god that question, its too complicated for us humans
  • John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Jesus is the Word.
    • pugwashjw65
      Jesus was "A" god, a spiritual being...the same as Satan is ALSO " A " god.. 2 Corinthians 4:4 (2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
    • Rick
      That speaks of the god of this world who blinds those who believe not. Jesus is not a god . . . . He is God. As in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus is the creator, He is not the same as Satan. Satan was Lucifer the angel who fell Jesus was never an angel. What you believe is what you believe until the Lord Jesus opens your eyes.
    • pugwashjw65
      Hi rick...have to answer this one...the trinity is one of Satan;s greatest lies...because it takes glory away from God's name...Jehovah...Jehovah God has always existed...Jesus has not...he was created. And Jesus was SENT to us. Jehovah remained in heaven. and WHO said this... (Mark 9:7) And a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud: ?This is my Son, the beloved. Listen to him.? a complete separation...
    • Rick
      So you think Satan wrote that verse huh? It was God who wrote it by divine inspiration.
  • you need to ask god that question, theres no way anyone can know that
  • You know what ... Just Meditate. You will get the answer of all your questions.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Meditation is not based on facts. Historic records with authenticity are.
    • Abha
      Yes, it's not a fact, but many great people had said that when they meditated, they got to know the answer of all the questions they had, and that they find true peace because of it. I am a hindu, and all our sacred books and tales, point to the fact that one should meditate. Lord Shiva, Lord Buddha, or Guru Nanak, why do you think they are always shown sitting in the position as if they are meditating. And remember, they all belong to different religions. Why do they say all is one ? Can you explain that ? Why does the sacred book of the Hindus, the Bhagvad Gita and the sacred book of Christians, the Bible, have so same phrases with the same meanings. It's also scientifically proven that meditation increases our concentration power and has a very positive effect on our mind. The father of India, Mahatma Gandhi and Swami Vivekananda, who's birthday is celebrated as World Youth Day, used to meditate. Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, the missile man of India, once even said that there was a time when he worked so many hours in a day that he didn't properly had the time to sleep, so he used to meditate for just 15 minutes and that those 15 minutes felt like he had slept for 8 hours. He too, believed in the power of meditation. There are so many other examples too. Even when I started to meditate I actually did felt like my concentration has improved. If you want to find true peace, than you must at least try out meditation. Just 5 or 10 minutes a day, what's the problem in trying ? If then you didn't liked it and saw no improvements, than sure, don't do it !
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Exactly, meditation is not based on facts. Quote: "it's not a fact, but many great people had said that when they meditated," It doesn't matter if a person is a billionaire. Anybody can have their own thoughts when meditating. This is nothing more than a hallucination in the real world when facts are not provided.
    • Abha
      The people I am talking about were not billionaires, they were the people who taught the people and served the nations. The beautiful quotes we read everyday are made by them, they were so intelligent people, much more than you could imagine. And also, they urged the people to question every doubts they had, and asked them to stop being plodders. They asked everyone to try out meditation themselves, to discover the truth themselves. Because it is a state/feeling that can't be described, it just can be felt.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      I never said the people you're referring to were billionaires. I understand that Buddha and Gandhi were well known people. I'm using a billionaire as an example to prove that it doesn't matter who ranks higher than the other. In the real world, constructive remarks is what counts, not what I, you or anybody else can imagine. lol
    • Abha
      I am just done with you.....
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Have a good day!
    • Abha
      I always have good days, except the ones when I have to talk to you....
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Then have a ball!
    • ReiSan
      Jenny_Rizzo imagines her weird cult is the correct belief system. Religions are based upon crude fiction, not facts.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, you can't prove I belong to a cult.
    • Baba
      Jenny you are just confused. It's Ok... You have no idea what meditation is. Meditation is not thoughts. Meditation will take one beyond their thoughts for a direct Experience of Absolute consciousness which is GOD. Every little experience you have has the possibilities of bringing you closer to understanding until one day your thoughts will vanish and you will understand in the purity of that moment. Blessings
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Baba, you have no reference for an actual god to begin with. People don't believe other people's take on religious matters, just because they claim to know some god. Insane people have the tendency to make up a god, even in mediation. When one hears the word meditation, it conjures an image of Maharishi Yoga talking about finding a mantra and striving for nirvana. The purpose of such meditation is to empty oneself. This is how Satan invades the empty vacuum of your soul and possess it.
  • you need to ask god that question
  • God never had a beginning. He is past, present and future. Revelation 11:17 "Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned."
    • Rick
      Thank you Jenny for posting Revelation 11:17 it is always good to see another like me. God bless you!!
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You gave a good biblical answer. I was going to leave you a comment, but it looks like you have everything under control. :)
    • Rick
      I don't have everything under control the Holy Spirit helps by leading me.
    • Abha
      You said that god never had a beginning...... this is something i have heard from almost every person, but no one is able to explain how is that possible ? I mean we are able to think that god will never end, but how can i take the statement in which you said that he never started ! Please explain if you know !
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Rick, you don't have everything under control? The Holy Spirit has to use "somebody" to take full control.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Abha, that's because almost every person does not read Scripture. I'll be glad to be the first one to answer your simple question. Jesus is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. Micah 5:2 "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He [Jesus] come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, [from everlasting]. Who do you think holds the title of the Almighty God according to Revelation 11:17?
    • Abha
      Hey, You just repeated what you said before. You say God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, which is the same I have heard before ! I have heard that he knows everything, he is almighty, will never start, never end etc... But how ? How can someone know everything ? How can one do anything ? How can someone never start and end ? I am asking that. I want to know on what meaningful basis do you say that he is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient ? Please don't take it as if I am arguing, I just want to really know the thoughts and beliefs of other people.
    • Abha
      ????????
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Abha, actually I did not repeat myself. I never mentioned that Jesus is God until you asked. I am letting you know the attributes of Jesus in these comments. Nowhere in Scripture will you find that God/Jesus had a beginning. The only way a deity can have a beginning is if it were a man-made god. A created god would not have the attributes of an Almighty God. Quote: "How can someone know everything ?" A true God is ahead of time. This is based on biblical prophecies.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "Please don't take it as if I am arguing," Be my guest. If you can prove when the beginning of time was first recorded to the infinite of time, then you have an argument. Other than that: "God never had a beginning." Comparing all gods and goddesses from different religions will lead you to knowing who the true God is.
    • Abha
      Oh GOD ! Help me out....
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      I ask if anyone can prove when the infinite of time was created.
    • Rick
      I said I don't have everything under control and I know I will not but the Holy Spirit is my refuge. Just to explain what I was saying. But you already did it lol. :) God bless you and your day as well Jenny.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Hi Rick, I just came across your comment. I see what you mean, but just as long as I have the two-edged sword as mentioned in (Hebrews 4:12), then I do have everything under control when it comes to religious feedback. :)
    • ReiSan
      Why prefer God to Amaterasu, Yu Ti, Shiva, Zeus, Jove, Odin, Baal, Ahuramazda, Amon, Ra, Enki, Asshur, Quetzalcoatl, Perun, Volos, Manitou, Marduk and millions more gods? 99.54% of the people in Japan where I was born are not Christians, and 71% of the world's population are not Christians. All sacred writings are merely very crude fiction. You say God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, but Genesis denies these assertions. God comes cross as a bumbling oaf of a barbarian. Why did he create such flawed humans? Why did he create Lucifer and allow him to lead humans to destruction? Why does he allow illnesses, famine, natural disasters, etc. to kill millions? He is incompetent, uncaring, sadistic or imaginary. The latter is most logical.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, I have been telling you repeatedly that the world does not revolve around the small of island of Japan. From 7.7 billion people in the world, there are 2.2 billion Christians worldwide. That doesn't include non-denominational Christians or Christians in the middle-east that are persecuted. If Islam did not convert by the sword, there would be more Christians.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      ReiSan, why prefer God? That's because 2.2 billion Christians and counting, along with the other possibilities know that all the prophecies of the Bible hold water in comparison to all the so-called gods you mentioned. Quote: "God comes cross as a bumbling oaf of a barbarian. Why did he create such flawed humans?" Satan has dominion over the world. This is why diseases exist. As for natural disasters, God created the world, so He wants people to come to repentance. How difficult can that be?
  • The Lord God, creator of the universe just simply "is". He Has no beginning. You can go back as far as you can think and He will come forward and meet you. Go as far forward as you can think and He will come back to meet you.
    • ReiSan
      In Japan where I was born, most people believe the creators are Izanami and Izanagi. 99.54% of us are not Christians. There are many creators in different religions. There is no objective evidence that nay creator gods exist.
  • God cannot be "made" as then it could not be God. Since God is eternal and infinite there is nothing known for God to be made "from" or "with".
  • God is the English name of the Christian deity who is also Shangdi in Mandarin Chinese, Diyos in Filipino Tagalog, Dieu in French, Gott in German, Dio in Italian, Kami in Japanese, Hananim in Korean, Deus in Latin and Portuguese, Bog in Russian, Tanri in Turkish and Thien chua in Vietnamese. This deity was invented by Jews. Moses is said to have invented it. Moses is an Egyptian name, so he probably copied Aten the one deity invented by the Pharaoh Akhnaten of Ikhnaton. There were many religions before the Jewish one was invented. Judaism is the first religion of Mosaic or Abrahamic basis. Later branches are Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists. Each claims that only it is correct and all of the others are wrong. All gods are fantasy characters, and there is no objective evidence that any gods exist.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Jesus described that human beings are gods. John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"
  • you need to ask god that question, its too connplicated for us hunnans
  • Our universe is just a snow globe on God's desk I think. Only he knows that answer.
  • All gods were made up by humans who claimed to speak for the Gods they made up. God is just one of lots of gods and goddesses. Some ancient Hebrews made up this one they came to call YHWH and is God in English.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Something created mankind. Things didn't happen by the Big Bang theory when there was nothing from nothing in the beginning.
    • Sandra Ursula
      There are different versions of the Big Bang Theory. One is the Oscillating Universe Theory. It has Perpetual and Damped versions. The Big Bang has lots of evidence fo4r it, but no creation myth has nay at all. It's Christians who believe something wass created from nothing. I say the universe has always existed in some state or form. Nothing created humans. There's fossil evidence we evolved form earlier primates. Study Zoology for more details. There were Neanderthal, Heidelberg, etc. men before Homo sapiens appeared.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "It's Christians who believe something wass created from nothing." Not quite. It doesn't make sense to create a creation from nothing. That includes no wind and energy to cause a combustion like the Big Bang theory. Christians believe there was a Divine energy in the universe. It is the property of object which cannot be created nor destroyed when light came into the world.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Quote: "There's fossil evidence we evolved form earlier primates." The evolutionary Richard Dawkins actually admitted to the religious nature of "evolutionary faith" and the lack of fossil evidence for it. Keep in mind that God created animal life before He created man. By extension, that means He created their skeletons, which would have eventually become fossils after they died.
  • God is described as light and energy. The Sun radiates huge amounts of energy. Only a small portion of that energy hits the Earth, but it is enough to light our days, heat our air and land, and create weather systems over the oceans.
  • Jehovah God has always existed....Jesus his son has not, but was created...Jehovah's very first creation, before even the universe... (Colossians 1:15) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; This is not just being the firstborn of Mary...they are two separate situations. Mary came later. Jesus [ in heaven his name was Michael ] was assistant to the rest of creation of everything... And the term " god / God " is a title and not a personal name... It even applies to Satan... (2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      Very funny. It looks like you are more concerned about claiming Jesus was Michael than to answer the question in this subject.
    • pugwashjw65
      Hi Jenny...How can it be ' funny'...Jesus is Michael because of these scriptures... (Daniel 10:13) But the prince of the royal realm of Persia stood in opposition to me for 21 days. But then Miʹcha?el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I remained there beside the kings of Persia. This happened long before Jesus was named Jesus. (Daniel 10:21) However, I will tell you the things recorded in the writings of truth. There is no one strongly supporting me in these things but Miʹcha?el, your prince. Jesus as Michael is one step below Jehovah God. (Daniel 12:1) ?During that time Miʹcha?el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book. This is more than just an earthly Prince named Michael. (Jude 9) But when Miʹcha?el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses? body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: ?May Jehovah rebuke you.? Positively identified as a heavenly person... fighting Satan. (Revelation 12:7) And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha?el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled Jesus, as Michael, cast Satan and all his demons out of heaven and down to US... which explains all the problems and wars we have experienced... Politicians think its their little squabbles that cause wars...its NOT... Its Satan's influence.
  • God cannot be made - else he's not God. Just as infinite +1 is infinite and infinite -1 is infinite. You cannot add or subtract from the infinite
  • With human imagination.