• By mixing one tablespoon of mercy, three tablespoons of wisdom, and eighty cups of love. (He was not "made", in accordance with religious standards.)
  • If anyone gives you an answer with no evidence, they are not sure either.
  • I was taught in Sunday school as a child that God has no end and no beginning. He has simply always been.
  • This is another interesting article I just Googled which is probably the kind of thing you are looking for: # http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/billramey/whomade.htm
  • Which God? God the Father is not made, God the Son is born from God the Father and about God the Spirit I dont know.
  • This is the MOST unanswerable question ever. Is unanswerable a word?
  • When man wanted some one to blame for his own failures or shortcomings, he found an easy tool i.e. God. When you are in crisis,created by your own misdeeds, you find in God an easy escape.
  • I think there are some things we just do not have the answers to and I have no problem saying - I Do Not Know. I do not believe this is proof He does not exist because I cannot answer it. I believe it is proof that I am a mere human who knows only of this world and I am not all-knowing. I still believe in Him and believe I will one day know.
  • Gods in general were created a few millenia back by people who couldn't understand Nature, and so decided to put their hopes and safety on the hands of non existent being(s), that would answer their "prayers". Between Aztecs, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Christians, Native Australians, New Zealanders and Africans, there was an astounding amount of Gods created. Those religions that could fit social and economical needs survived, those that didn't bit the dust. And they all lived happily ever after.
  • And on the 7th day, man created God....
  • If God is all so powerful, could He have not made himself? Yet, another question is, why does He have to to be made? An earlier answer is more appropriate ------ He is !!!! Only a human would think He is made. My cat sure wouldn't know or even care.
  • God is eternal. He is the master of time as well as fate, and He created human beings to ask when and why and how?
  • God is eternal. The Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost have always existed as the eternal Godhead (meaning "Deity" or "Divinity"). I hope that this is helpful. -In the Master's service. Thank you and God bless you!
  • God is Spirit and Truth. He is the First and the Last; He is Alpha, Omega, beginning and the end.
  • Go is not real we humans simply made him up so that we would have something to blame or something to explain that of wich we do not know
  • God was not created. He has always been here. It's impossible for us to understand this because are brains were not designed to understand. Since everything we know has a creator.
  • do you need proof well here it is, without science we would probable be extinct as a human race. Iv skimed thro the bible once and all your GOD has seemed to do is, well actually nothing. Look We can argue all bleedin day or we can just shudup and addmit that we are both right in our own ways. As good humans would say, freedome of religion. By the way im a 26 year old irish man. Im not anonomous.
  • Spontaneously? We will never really know this answer.
  • Why do you find this idea difficult to grasp. Although the concept of an eternal God may be hard to grasp, we can see that it makes sense. If someone else had created God, that person would be the Creator. Yet, as the Bible explains,. (Revelation 4:11)
  • And not a single response using the existing scriptures... Almighty God Jehovah has ALWAYS existed. To accept this takes faith. The sheer size of the universe virtually proves this...the sheer power to make it all happen. On the other hand, Jesus was created...the very first of Jehovah's creations. Colossians 1: 15... Making Jesus older than the universe... Proverbs 8: 22-31 All the angels, from whom Satan arose, were created after Jesus. So Satan is 'younger' than Jesus.
  • Primordial energy always been
  • you need to ask god that question, its too complicated for us humans
  • John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Jesus is the Word.
    • pugwashjw65
      Jesus was "A" god, a spiritual being...the same as Satan is ALSO " A " god.. 2 Corinthians 4:4 (2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
    • Rick
      That speaks of the god of this world who blinds those who believe not. Jesus is not a god . . . . He is God. As in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus is the creator, He is not the same as Satan. Satan was Lucifer the angel who fell Jesus was never an angel. What you believe is what you believe until the Lord Jesus opens your eyes.