• If you have a workmans comp lawyer you really should ask him about it. I don't think it would be considered under workmans comp. You didn't hurt it at work.You do have to get hurt at work for workmans comp. to pay... I hope this helped.. Boo-Boo
  • It depends on a number of different questions, all of which your examiner will ask and determine. If not, they can open a new claim, new body part, which is what I would do if I were still a WC examiner, depending on other details.
  • i would see your doctor about it

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy