• Cut to the chase -- call the police and get it over with.
  • get a lawyer and start the paper work to get rid of your guests sounds like they are not very mature or respectful of your property
  • You do not need to evict. If they are guests (not a tenant), then all you have to do is tell them to leave (which you have done). Now they are called trespassers. You can now use reasonable force to remove, or you can call the cops and have them removed.
  • call the police then

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy