Visit the Gallery today!
Decorate your life
  • ,. . . O.k. I used the wrong word "intervene". In fact I meant "if I voice my opinion she may think I'm doing it on purpose." It makes me angry, because she is intelligent person and deserves better. On less serious note - Should I introduce her to a new man, so she may distract her self of her manipulative boyfriend.?
  • im afraid there is nothing you can say to her that will make her leave him he has a to strong a hold against her! all you can do is support her, tell her you care about her and if anytime she needs to talk or get away ou will be there! do not push her or say hes not good for her she will resent you which in turn will shatter her confidence even more

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy