• You could buy a new gauge with a 'C scale printed on it or you could make your own scale and just stick it over the top of the 'F scale you allreay have! The formulae needed is... . 'C = 5('F - 32)/9 . Or just use an easily available conversion table. Just be sure to get the numbers in the right place! Good luck!

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy