ANSWERS: 4
  • That my friend, is a very good question. maybe because lighning doesn't always strike in the water? or maybe fish do die but just not a lot to notice. Fish also might have some resistance towards lighting. plus, when humans get struck by lighning, they don't always die! Hope i helped.
  • Some do, in the immediate vacinity of the strike, but even in water ( which is a pretty good conductor ), voltage dissapates rapidly, especially in large bodies of water.
  • If lightening strikes a body of water that fish live in then those in the immediate area would be electrocuted and die. The vaultage would dissipate further away from the initial point of contact so the shock to the fish would be lessened - therefore the further away the fish are the more chance that they would survive.
  • maybe cause theyre under the water

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy