• You can represent yourself and get a commission as long as you inform the other agent. There might be rules against it depending on where you are from (I am from California). If you are not from CA you should ask another agent that you trust.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy