• Warewolves? Surely you mean werewolves.
    • Jenny The Great ⭐
      Thanks for asking! I'll be glad to educate you here on this matter. Actually, I am typing from my cell phone. Autocorrect has the tendency to modify words. The autocorrect problem is spread throughout the internet. Now, being that this is a new question I asked, I revise what needs to be corrected by "editing" any errors I see. I have edited the question a "couple of minutes" later after I asked it. If you can't answer the question by editing your answer or answering again, then I'll have to give you a facepalm. I will check back later to see if you are able to compose an answer.
    • Jenny The Great ⭐
      Times up. This just proves you can't get anything going. And it figures, since by looking at your Answerbag profile, you only have 1 question asked and 3 answers given on this day of 10/17/2023. I have 1,119 questions asked and 4,840 answers given. It takes a brain to be creative. *Facepalm*
  • Warewolves or werewolves? Werewolves and vampires are both fictitious creatures, but, in lore, are typically dangerous to each other and possibly compete for prey and/or territory. So, I suppose their very nature places them into conflict with one another. Warewolves, on the other hand, i.e., wolves that knock on your door peddling their wares, are just annoying for everybody. I mean, I just sat down to eat dinner, and I don't want to buy a collar that doesn't jingle when you trot through the forest, even if it does repel fleas...
    • Jenny The Great ⭐
      Thanks for sharing! Werewolves and vampires are both fictitious creatures? No sh!t, huh? I asked the question under "movies." LOL Anyways, I have explained the issue with autocorrect I was having to Hairbrush Diva in whom I just ridiculed, knowing that I revise all my questions minutes later after I post them. I will further ridicule her with a facepalm if she is unable to give an answer.
  • Traditionally, they're not. That's a plot device of modern fad teen horror fiction that's become part of the fad.
  • Tell it to Gandpa and Eddie Munster.
  • We really don't know if they are or not. This idea was never brought up until the lady wrote the "twilight" series about vampires and werewolves. We have never been told about any enmity between them until she wrote her stories. None of the old legends claim that. Those werewolves and vampires could easily have been enemies over the wolves being ndns and the vampires being white. IMHO 10/19/23
  • Vampires are carrion, dead corpses, a nice meal.
  • Humans always seem to think so.