• I think both Bush's were, overall, better than average. Bush Sr was certainly preferable to Clinton...and to Bush Jr. I felt Bush Sr. was competent and effective, and though sort of pale in comparison to Reagan, he had the advantage of not suffering Reagan's shortcomings (and scandals). Bush Jr. had a major failure in handling the Katrina crisis and (IMO) was too hasty in starting the War in Iraq (though I admit he might have had primarily economic reasons for doing so - and by that I mean: national economic reasons, not personal economic reasons. If that was the case, the war might NOT have been premature - but in that case the war was not justifiable).
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing
  • George W. Bush is said by many people to be a bad president. He was a warmonger who started 2 major land wars - Afghanistan and Iraq. Both wars were absolutely done for no good reason.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thank you
  • i think he was good by what i seen from australia
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thank you