• If He says He does, He does. BTW: "Debts" mean "wrongdoings", not monetary debts - just in case you were wondering.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thank you 1465
  • Not necessarily, and certainly not automatically. For example: Mat 6:14-15: "For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions." That is NOT the ONLY criterion. TOTAL forgiveness is not given to all, and it it not given to ANYone "without strings attached". Possible exception: children who die very young. Some believe that God will forgive them completely and "without any strings attached".
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks so much for sharing
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      www.bible-reviews.com, you and your Catholic views are contradicting the Bible. Scripture says that in Jesus, everyone has redemption through His sacrifice. Ephesians 1:7 "In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace,"
    • 1465
      @Jenny - "redemption through His sacrifice" doesn't mean automatic absolution. It simply means that His sacrifice is the path for redemption.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      1465, it my Bible it does. Sinners are forgiven once they repent of their sins. Redemption is an act of God's grace. Romans 5:8-11 "but God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by His blood, much more shall we be saved by Him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by His life. 11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation."
    • www.bible-reviews.com
      Jenny: A - I'm not a Catholic. B - I quoted a Scripture that very clearly and plainly supports my answer.
    • www.bible-reviews.com
      In fact, there are probably dozens of Bible passages (not just the one I quoted) that make it clear that the doctrine of universal salvation contradicts Jesus' teachings.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      www.bible-reviews.com, you are not a Catholic, but you defend the Catholic Religion? How silly. Your Bible citation does not answer the question. What does people forgiving other people have to do with Jesus dying for the sins of humanity? Give me the "dozens" of Bible verses that supposedly contradict the Doctrine of Salvation and we'll go over them one by one. Don't just say it, prove it by providing Scripture.
    • www.bible-reviews.com
      Jenny: the question is, "does God forgive us for all of our Debts that went unpaid" and my answer is "not necessarily and not automatically", and that is the correct answer to that question, and that answer is extremely well-supported by the Bible passage that I quoted. If you don't understand that, that's not a fault with me or with my answer. BTW - there is no such thing as "the Catholic Religion". BY DEFINITION the religion is Christianity, and Catholicism is only one denomination of that religion.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      www.bible-reviews.com, the question is not asking about people forgiving other people of their transgressions based on Matthew 6:14-15. It is ASKING if God forgives us of our debts, were you gave such a ridiculous answer. If people forgive sins like God, how then can mankind become the saviors of the world?????????????????????
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      www.bible-reviews.com, quote: "If you don't understand that, that's not a fault with me " It is your fault for getting the Bible twisted. Quote: "BY DEFINITION the religion is Christianity," And ACCORDING the Bible, Catholicism is an abomination to God. Catholics consider the virgin Mary to be the highest-ranked saint and the leader of all saints. Catholic teachings are totally against the scriptures, cause even Mary was in need of a Savior. Luke 1:46:47 "And Mary said, My soul magnifies the Lord, 47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior," Catholicism is based on Satanic idolatry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfs57Xhiq5Q
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      www.bible-reviews.com, quote: "BY DEFINITION the religion is Christianity, and Catholicism is only one denomination of that religion." What a JOKE. My trust is in the scriptures. 1 Corinthians 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor [idolaters], nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,"
    • www.bible-reviews.com
      Jenny: clearly discussion with you is pointless.
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      www.bible-reviews.com, I have nothing but time on this site.
  • God sent Jesus into the world to take away your sins, and that you may know the joy of the Lord and be clean before God. 1 John 1:8-9 "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing with us :)
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      You are welcome, and let the truth be heard.
  • Trespass is the other word used, it means harm done to others.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thank you for sharing :)
    • Creamcrackered
      How cold is it with you DWW?
  • Nope. Your debts are there to be paid by what you leave behind, else taken from what you take ahead.