• The Amazon website because it is accessible for countries worldwide. Walmart is only for America I think. I live in Ireland.
    • Moving Violation
      Excellent Nov.17.2021
  • If I can't find it at Walmart, I try Amazon.
    • Moving Violation
      ThanksNov.21.2021
  • What Walmart offers, they typically offer at the same or better price than Amazon. Amazon has more reviews and more items for sale. If it's a food item I look at Walmart first. Otherwise I look at Amazon first, evaluate reviews (fakespot - great web site), and once I've made a choice I see if I can get the item somewhere else cheaper (which is occasionally the case - sometimes, remarkably cheaper). I almost always check Walmart to make sure that they are not selling the item as cheap or cheaper than Amazon. Walmart also offers faster shipping, in my experience, so if it's the same price I'll usually go with Walmart.
    • Moving Violation
      Excellent Nov.17.2021
  • For a larger inventory of items, especially handmade products, I'll go with Amazon.
  • Amazon -- far greater selection and variety, and everything that comes with Amazon Prime.