• Trump said that Covid rarely affects children. We all now this is a lie.
    • 1465
      The facts support the claims. Otherwise, they wouldn't be trying to re-open the schools.
    • Hulk70156
      1465-They're trying to re-open with masks and the reason why is not for the kids. Its for the Mom's who are losing their jobs.
    • 1465
      "Covid-19 has killed 280 children under 18 from January through September 2021, the time span in which the alpha and delta variants were active. Flu and pneumonia, heart disease, drowning, guns, and motor vehicles were all deadlier to children during the same time periods annually from 2015 to 2019." https://www.vox.com/22699019/covid-19-children-kids-risk-hospitalization-death
  • They claim that Covid was released from a laboratory not so sure
    • 1465
      It's a known fact that Fauci lied about paying China for gain-of-function research. You sure you want to stick with your story?
  • That idiot called Trump said something about injecting disinfectant to get rid of coronavirus. That is a big lie and he is uneducated about it. I am glad he lost the election. If Americans were to listen to every word he said, they would end up dead which would be terrible
    • 1465
      Dang, you people don't let go of a bone, do you? Grab a dictionary and look up the word "rhetoric".
    • Shadow
      I’m not people. I am an individual. I know very well what rhetoric means. It’s the art of speaking or writing effectively
    • Shadow
  • "The vaccine will prevent infections." Last year, they required every death to be reported as "COVID-related". This year, when people die after being vaccinated, they try to distance themselves as much as possible, claiming that their deaths weren't COVID-related.
  • "Its a Democratic Hoax" per Trump.
    • 1465
      The artificially manufactured totals by the media WERE a hoax. And it was sanctioned by the Democrats. Trump knew that the Democrats were trying to start a worldwide panic and he called them out on it. So while the virus wasn't a "hoax" in itself, what the Democrats were trying to do WAS a hoax. Trump was accurate.
    • Hulk70156
      How do you know the totals were artificially manufactured>? Did Fox say so? That's a joke by itself.
    • Hulk70156
      Trump also said it was going to go away, there is no second wave, kids are immune, and we have tremendous control over it.
  • Once vaccinated, you no longer have to wear a face mask, as well as you won't reach full protection until 2 weeks after your second or final dose.