ANSWERS: 8
  • https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-slams-mcconnell-other-gop-senators-who-voted-for-destructive-infrastructure-bill/ar-AAOSZNo?ocid=msedgntp
    • OrangeDonRump
      The Whore-Buying Orange Emperor turns on literally everyone who is loyal to him. Nothing new here.
  • One thing Trump did during his presidency was to expose the RINOS.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Which RINO? Yourself?
  • I love how the Orange Emperor is continuing to slowly disintegrate the GOP. It's like watching the DUNE movie from 1984.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I agree with you
  • We need infrastructure in our country. Its our backbone. Creates many construction jobs too. It was terrible imho rump being against Biden for building the backbone of this nature. That's what infrastructure is.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes i agree
  • This $5 TRILLION bill is only going to make the Dems in Congress richer. it's the 350M Americans who are going to pay for it. But it's just going to bankrupt the country. Most people can't even fathom how much money that is. This is like when Gavin Newsom promised Californians that monorail system, and nothing came of it. This bill is THE largest bait and switch scam in U.S. history!!
    • DancesWithWolves
      Oh will see
    • OrangeDonRump
      And yet, when the Whore-Buying Orange Emperor started giving out the Stimulus Money to everyone, you still wanted to lay down under him and have his baby. TWO FACED MUCH??
  • We all know that we have roads that need fixing and bridges that are falling apart. All DT needs to do is look around and drive some of these roads.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Yes I agree with you
    • Charin Cross
      but only 6% is allocated for actual infrastructure repair. where's the other 94% going? there are only 4 other countries with trillion dollar GDPs, Germany, Japan, China and Russia. this kind of spending is ludicrous!!
  • McConnell has proven he'll vote not for the good of the country, but whichever way the political winds blow.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment
  • Looking at other people's answers, I feel like there is a lot of confusion, because there is an Infrastructure Bill, which passed in the Senate and is awaiting House consideration, but there is also a vaguely proposed $3.5T "Human Infrastructure" bill that does not yet exist. The bill that passed the senate is about fixing the roads and bridges, and the other thing is, well, we don't know just yet, because it hasn't been written. I'm not sure what Mr. Trump is on about. He might be confused as well, or else the reporters quoting him might be confused. Who knows? I cannot find his quote with enough context to tell what he's talking about, and I frankly don't care - he's an ex-president. Likewise, I could not care any less about what Bill Clinton or George W Bush or Grover Cleveland's exhumed corpse think about the bill.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy