• It's something the Democrats can fire up, or hose down as needed to maintain power. I don't see it ending anytime soon.
    • Chicagoan
      More TINFOIL HAT conspiracy garbage.
    • Charin Cross
      on target Kevin!
  • Once the Globalists have full control. They're the ones that created the pandemic in a bid to bring the world to its knees, they're the ones dictating the mandates and destroying the economy. They created the pandemic to usher in mail-in ballots that were used to cheat the election and put their puppet Biden in the White House. Had voter ID been in place before the election, Trump would have won without question.
    • Victorine
      See a shrink, dear. You're a mess.
    • 1465
      I don't need political correctness to secure my position in the world.
    • Chicagoan
      1465 and his TINFOIL HAT conspiracy garbage. He must be married to Kevin.
    • 1465
      Watch the election audits.
  • Never. Not as long as the Criminal Elite continue to rule this world.
    • Charin Cross
      too right!
  • As long as China is involved with allowing the virus to escape Wuhall, China there will never be a cure but I believe there is a cure but only China knows it
  • For the rest of the world it may take many years. I am still scared about the variants and whether one will happen we don't have a vaccine too. I hate masks and have copd. For me it won't be for awhile. 😎
    • 1465
      I have COPD also. I've used it to my advantage and not worn a mask except when there was no choice. But then, I'm not one of the sheep that bought into the fake media hype on the severity of COVID, either. Being one who thinks for himself, it was obvious to me that the Democrats (working with China) contrived the Coronavirus in a last-ditch effort to stop Trump from winning a 2nd term after so many failed endeavors. I knew also that even the Coronavirus wasn't near a "pandemic" level as the (fake) numbers were showing - not with the fake media reporting the "updates". Nothing the Democrats have done to stop Trump has worked out for them except outright cheating in the election using their mail-in voting. It would be as comical as watching a Roadrunner cartoon if it weren't for so much hanging in the balance.
    • Hulk70156
      @1465 On CNN today there was a piece about hospitals in Lousiana and Mississippi that are being overrun with the Delta variant. Delta is deadlier and means you may be in hospital for several months. The solution is to be vaxed. The answer is right in front of you guys. If you are too stupid to get vaxxed I have no sympathy for you lol BTW I live in the Seattle area with a 70+% vaccination rate. I wanted to move South for the climate - not anymore! I can go wherever I want without fear of Covid. If you live in one of the 'stupid states,' please 1465, stay where you are. lol
    • Chicagoan
      " But then, I'm not one of the sheep that bought into the fake media hype on the severity of COVID, either." Fake COVID morons all over the US are loading up hospitals now. And dying. Natural Selection FEEDS on stupid people. I just don't care about you TINFOIL HAT types anymore who think your dentist is listening to everything you say through your fillings and crowns. I truly hope you continue to not wear a mask and refuse the vaccination. Please - help yourself.
  • Nobody knows when the pandemic will end since we don’t know what the future has in store.
  • Isn't it funny that Republicans were claiming that it would end the day after the 2020 election?
    • Chicagoan
      It's even funnier - how many Republicans are loading up hospitals again. Have you seen how many of the FAKE COVID! and FAKE VACCINE! people, including several right-wing talk show hosts, who are in the hospital now, and have changed their tune? See all the GOP State Governor now, blaming the republican idiots in their own states for not getting vaccinated .. Reality! Ain't it a biznatch!!
    • Charin Cross
      it would have ended if Trump hadn't had the election stolen from him. and why did Biden order the 11M doses of hydroxychloroquine warehoused?