• He is part of the IMAGINARY race. Make-believe people who don't exist in reality. And nobody has ever provided any evidence to prove otherwise. "Every time you think of the name Jesus Christ, you bring Him to life from within." Same can be said for any of the other imaginary gods that people believe in -- Allah, Brahma, Zeus... this silly, childish saying of yours doesn't make your god real, or any of the other ones.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Okay I see
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      Chicago, not so imaginary. Every time you think of the name Jesus Christ, you bring Him to life from within.
    • Douglas Wade
      Jews are not an imaginary race. They are a real people group with a real history.
    • DancesWithWolves
      I believe in Jesus and I love him
    • Jenny Rizzo is brilliant ⭐
      DancesWithWolves, Amen.
  • Jesus was Jewish and his language was Aramaic. I have no idea what his skin color was.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comments :)
  • Jesus as Jewish and I do not know or care what skin color he had 😉
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comments :)
  • bible says Jewish
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for sharing your comments :)
  • Jesus is a Jew and the King of the Jews. He spoke Aramaic. It is a language that was spoken by most Jews at the time. On Religion, He is the center of Christianity. Matthew 4:19 "And He said to them, Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men."
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
  • Jesus was Jewish and he practiced the religion of Judaism.
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)
    • Hulk70156
      Actually I think that was the whole point about Jesus. He overthrew tables in the sacred temple because of the money changers. He said this shouldn't be allowed. He got a lot of people miffed at him, particularly the Pharisees (leaders) at the Sanhedrin (Jewish Council). He wasn't a good Jew. He also said he was the Messiah but the prophesies about him were not entirely fulfilled, for example Peace on Earth was a biggie. Isiah also says that Elijah would appear before the savior did. Jesus said Elijah did show up but the non-believers killed him. This contradicted the words of Isiah who was a major prophet.This didn't exactly endear him to the Sanhedrin and he was pretty much excommunicated. (This made him a kind of man without a religion until the Catholics showed up) lol I wouldn't worry about Jesus, If you are the Son of God you don't really need a religion, do you? lol
    • DancesWithWolves
      Thanks for your comment :)