• Was Jesus just a good man? No, but he was a just and good man among other things. I believe he was influential because he is the son of God. But I believe he would have been influential as well had he not been the son of God simply because of the way he lived. I love my savior! He holds my boys in his hand!
  • If he was just a good man, then there cannot be any salvation for mankind. Salvation comes through Christ's sinless nature making him the perfect atonement, (for the wages of sin is death) and his resurrection and so conquering death. He then works as the only heavenly priest, who enters into heaven to plead our case in front of the Father, which is why he was of the priesthood of Melchizedek, and not of the Levites, whereas Churches and temples can only imitate this act. The bible says that man should be both of the earth as the first Adam, but also of the spirit, as the second Adam (Jesus Christ) who brought the holy spirit of God, which is to dwell in man, and overcome his sinful nature (flesh and carnal), in order to reunite him to the father. Man still lives in the darkness of this world, both consciously and in the flesh, which is why Christ is the light that shines in the darkness. Man must follow Christ by dying to the self/ego/flesh, and by being born of the spirit as a son of God, (Christ was the first fruits). This to be born of faith, as was Abrahams a promise of faith, for it was faith in God that man lost, and faith demonstrates to the eye of the mind the reality of those things that cannot be discerned by the eye of the body. It is designed to serve the believer instead of sight, and to be to the soul, all that the senses are to the body.
  • Many have heard about Jesus Christ, even though he lived on earth about 2,000 years ago. But most people do not know what Jesus was like as a person. Some say he was a good man, some say he was a prophet, and some believe that he is God. What do you think?. It is important for you to know the truth, about Jesus. Why? The Bible tells us: “This means life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.” (John 17:3) Yes, if you know the truth about Jehovah and Jesus, you can live forever on a paradise earth. (John 14:6) Also, knowing about Jesus will help you because he is the best example of how to live and treat others.
  • He had magical powers. He could fly and make stuff disappear.
  • He was a good Jewish boy.
  • Without a big song and dance here the Bible says that Jesus was fully a man but that the fullness of God was pleased to dwell in him. When it boils down to terms that you and me can understand Jesus was a hand puppet he was a man and God was the puppet Master putting on a show of who he was in human form. When a puppet master makes a puppet that looks like himself the puppet is not the puppet Master it represents the puppet Master. And that's who Jesus was Jesus was the puppet on the end of God's hand acting out God's plan. And then as a reward for faithfully carrying out his duty God made Jesus a real live king of all kings and Lord of all Lords. The Bible makes this clear Jesus came back to his apostles after the resurrection and he says I have been given all power and authority by my father. That's right Jesus was given his power and his authority by his father he did not already have it. But now he does Jesus is now our King and he represents God and we need to obey him as if he was God. In closing I want you all to know what the word Jesus means it means Jehovah is my savior.
  • Jesus is very precious to Jehovah. Why? Because God created him before everything and everyone else. So Jesus is called “the firstborn of all creation.”* (Colossians 1:15) Jesus is also precious to Jehovah because he is the only one Jehovah created directly. That is why he is called the “only-begotten Son.” (John 3:16) Jesus is also the only one Jehovah used to create all other things. (Colossians 1:16) And only Jesus is called “the Word,” because Jehovah used him to give messages and instructions to angels and humans.​—John 1:14.
  • there is no evidence Jesus was a man at all, he is most likely a composite of several "prophets" of the day
  • There has never been even ONE SHRED of legitimate evidence that he ever existed at all. And, by the way, a Cult Book is not evidence of ANYTHING. He is a mythical character in a cult book, nothing more.
  • Jesus was a good man cause He never sinned. Many people can be called good people, but Romans 3:23 says for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Jesus never fell short of the glory of God. It is why Mark 10:18 makes it clear when He spoke to the rich young man: "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." Between the lines, Jesus was claiming He is God.
  • Whenever everyone on Earth bows down to Him,then he's great.
  • Yes he always helped people no matter who they were