• Depends on what planet you come from because intelligence is relative - you get it from your relatives! Its not your fault!
      Actually my son and grandson are smarter than I am and I think theirs and mine were all influenced by early education.
      But also on the other end of the spectrum, my niece has an IQ of 40 something and I'm amazed at the things she has been able to learn how to do. Many with an IQ of 40 are barely verbal. Because she is verbal people think she can understand far more that she is capable. But she almost always has a smile on her face! She has taught me a lot!
  • For all we know it may be the only intelligent life that exists.
    • bostjan64
      Maybe that should be phrased as "For all we know, it may be the closest thing to intelligent life that exists." Although, after most of the events of 2020, I'm beginning to think that it's likely that humans just think that they are intelligent, but actually have no control over their own destinies.
  • CITES has put it on the endangered species list.
  • About 70% are intelligent and capable of survival. The other ones aren't. They need to be lead or forced. Eg, the ones who don't take the covid vaccine.
      Actually only slightly above 20% are below average intelligence and only 6.4% are mentally impaired. https://www.123test.com/interpretation-of-an-iq-score/
    • Hulk70156
      How does this statistic apply to anti-vaxers
  • I would say partially. People who wear covid masks & the covid vaccine are intelligent. Those other folks could use a lot more smarts. Regardless of IQ.
  • There are different types of intelligences in the world that is often ignored by ignorant people.
  • From what I've observed, not much. I believe that education is such a valued character trait because too few people have one.
  • I know for sure we won't last as long as the Dinosaurs did. So maybe we aren't as smart as they are.
    • 1465
      The Dinosaurs didn't wear masks...think about that.
    • Hulk70156
      Maybe the should have. lol