• Yes. Where I was a maid at a hotel one summer they hired several more girls and it was total chaos.. I was fired and quit at the same time.
  • Nope, never have.
  • Yes... Once in London, on my way to India, had to make a few bucks, Because I was hitch hiking to India.... ...Went to a temp job place and they gave me a job as a bookkeeper, somewhere...They set me up with a bunch of ledgers, and told me to do a bunch of things,,, ...HaHa didn't have a clue what to do, the lady checked on me after an hour, and nothing had been done.... she said" you don't have a clue, do you?" and fired me...
  • I had a job once that was hell. I complained about safety a few times, and the third or maybe fourth time I had said something, a couple hours later, my coworker was killed by exactly the safety deficiency I pointed out. I gave them my notice. Ironically, I broke my arm in an unrelated accident on the road, and was fired as soon I told them I needed a day off.
  • yes and thats why i dont bother trying to get jobs anyrnore, tired of people taking thern away frorn rne, irn on ssi right now