• All of this is foretold. He who perseveres til the end will receive the crown of life. Don't denounce Christ!
    • Texasescimo
      Thank you for the reminder Wakko.
  • No....J.W's , no matter how badly they are treated, will not retaliate...they, WE, are considered a 'soft' target. those big brave Russians would not even contemplate pulling the same stunt on Islam...because of Islam's record of punishing perceived insults.
    • Texasescimo
      That's true. Christians never retaliate. Romans 12:17-21 Return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men. 18?If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men. 19?Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah. 20?But if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals on his head. 21?Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.
  • AB, in the past, has been quick to delete many emails dealing with Christianity presumably if they disagree with the content.
    • Texasescimo
      Sounds like possibly a bit too much selective censoring.
  • IMO Its offensive to spam this site with JW spam, like you did in your first answer. This question, however, does not link back to your spam. I'd say you're learning.
    • Texasescimo
      How does one question or answer qualify as spam? If you and answerbag were around at the beginning of NAZI Germany, and someone posted one link to what the NAZI Party started doing to Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, Poles, Gypsys, etc, you would say that was spam and flag it?
      If you don't like the way admin runs AB why don't you leave? Why can't JW's actually key their thoughts instead of cutting and pasting what their watchtower says they can and should say?
    • Texasescimo
      Why don't you mind your own business? Although you act like you own this site, the fact that there are people of other religions here besides just Mormons, I am guessing that you do not.
      Why don't you mind your own business? You jumped in and got smart with me first! You picked this fight and I'm not intimidated! Like Archie said not every question on here is about religion!
    • BJA
      As many times as one question is asked, it takes someone with a brilliant mind to copy, paste their answer, why type the same answer everytime, a waste of time. Some people just cannot figure this out.
  • By no means is it offensive. Russia declared Jehovah's Witnesses to be an extremist group last year in 2018. Religious persecution continues to be widespread. The Bible clearly states that Christians will be persecuted. From being mocked by unbelievers or getting arrested for preaching is what Jesus went through. John 5:18 "If the world hates you, know that it has hated Me before it hated you."
  • Maybe someone flagged it as spam or offensive. It happens. It's called life.
  • Currently there is religious persecution against Jehovah's witnesses in Russia they're being called an extremist group there's also other religious groups that are going through religious trials in Russia there is people in the United Nations that have been hired to try to resolve this problem.
  • welcome to cancel culture. it's the destruction of free speech.
  • It's entirely possible that Russia has far less tolerance for Child Rape - of the kind you find in Catholic Churches and JW Kingdom Halls. Can't say that I blame them!
  • No... but... it does beg the question: Why are you using a QUESTION to let people know that? That does not seem appropriate use of a question-and-answer forum (unless you're doing some sort of survey, and in that case a question-and-answer forum seems like a very poor mechanism for conducting such a survey). That being said...I don't know how or why your question was deleted. I know that I never saw it.