• If you have had pain for three weeks you need to see a doctor.
  • Check out this chart: And see a doctor of course! Hope you feel better.
  • I had a hernia that was similar to what you described. I was having a lot of abdominal spasms with it. I had surgery for it now I don't have the abdominal spasms. . They were debilitating for me.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy