• If you mean just by itself, I don't -think- an overdose will kill you, unless you're taking it with alcohol too. 'Course, alcohol does that to a lot of drugs.
  • Its is addictive and yes any drug is lethal if you misuse it!
  • I'm not sure, but I do know people that have to take a LOT of it to get to knocked out because they have built up a resistance to such drugs, so I don't think it is all that lethal - doesn't mean that an overdose wouldn't seriously mess up your internal organs which in turn might ultimately kill you. And taking large doses of anything beyond pharmacist's instructions is liable to kill. Why do you ask?

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy