• Yes ,there is a wireless device called a sender which transmits the signal through to the second set.I have used one for sometime,they do work well,however you do have to watch whatever channel the main set is tuned into.
  • I don't know how you are set up. Our signal comes over a cable line and I just run the line where ever I want a set. I have 5 connected now and we can have them each running on a different channel.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy