• Do not pay the deductibles if she does not take the child to a in network MD.If she wants the child to see an out of network doctor then she should pay the difference.Call and ask the Friend of the Court what they think.
  • I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not in Michigan, so take my suggestion with a grain of salt. There may be an easier way, but you can probably petition the court to adjust the custody order to include such a requirement.
  • I assume you're being billed for the deductible? Ask for the form that you signed at the doctor's office stating that you would be responsible to pay the deductible. The person who signed it is responsible. As stated above, you could also file a Motion to Clarify the requirements that you provide medical coverage. To learn more how to protect your rights go to Dads House in Yahoo Groups. Upon joining, you will receive a link for downloading a 200 page educational manual that can teach you what you need to know. Take the time to learn what you can and should do. Dads House

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy