• I'd be wary. Do a Google search on the outfit that is supposed to be the accreditation agency, with quotes: "International Accreditation Council for Distance learning" You should be able to get a legitimate diploma through your state's education department by taking a GED test.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy