• Because I don't know what is "local" for you, I can't tell you who to call. However, if your project is of any appreciable size, you can always call the state and/or city film commission in your area. They will likely be more than happy to direct you toward the resources you need. You can do an online search for your specific city or visit for a list of state commissions. There is also a large list of additional resources available at Good luck! Brian Dzyak Cameraman/Author IATSE Local 600, SOC

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy