• I've never been in the military, and I feel the exact same way!
    • Chicagoan
      I wonder how steelhamster feels about all the right wingers who effectively try to change the American Flag into the confederate flag
  • I wasn't ever in the service, but yes, very much.
  • Well it was my understanding the Military keeps us free so we are friends of the military. Mean while the left decrys the military and places the flag on the ground to burn it like terrorist do in other countries.
    • Chicagoan
      "Mean while the left decrys the military" -- Trump HATES the military our our service personnel, you idiot, and so do his followers. Try not to forget who led the attack on our own Capitol Building. Criminy, how stupid are you people!!
    • 1465
      "Try not to forget who led the attack on our own Capitol Building." - Yeah, and try NOT to forget who has been leading attacks on innocent people over the last 4 years.
    • Charin Cross
      I agree with you Wraith! most military people are conservative Republicans too. Leftists are too cowardly to join.
  • You can do whatever you want, but burn it and you'll be sorry!!!!!
  • I totally agree. The sensationalism and manipulation by people like politicians is disgusting.
  • i completely agree. coming from a military family & being a navy brat i COMPLETELY AGREE.
  • I am sick of the Jane Fonda democrats berating the military and sucking up for votes from imbeciles.
    • 1465
      Jane Fonda is as much of a traitor as John McCain was.
  • I have no ties to the military but do thoroughly dislike the Right Wing, their lies and hypocrisy. Nothing is too low for them if it will further their agenda and they are a dangerous bunch
  • I agree the right wing politicians create the wars and the soldiers have to fight in them.
  • I never had the privledge to serve, but I agree.
  • It irritates me greatly. Semper Fi.
  • I am a United States Sailor and I agree. Under Bush we have amassed more homeless veterans the after Vietnam. And that's why I voted Democrat for the first time in my life. Because I believe "YES WE CAN!!!"
  • As an ex-sailor, it pisses me off to no end. Most of them never served at all and many who did had a rear-echelon job, were Reservist, or otherwise not *really* serving.
  • I'm way more irritated by ex-soldiers that think because of their stint in the military, they now have the unquestionable right to agitate for dismantling The Constitution, ending the Republic, and for conversion to a commie-socialist-leftard regime. I was never in the military, but from what I was told by ex-soldiers in the Hells Angels, everyone had to take some sort of loyalty oath to uphold the Constitution and defend the Republic. Guess the leftist infiltrators in the military pitched that to the dumpster, like the commie teachers discarded the Pledge of Allegiance, huh?
    • Chicagoan
      "they now have the unquestionable right to agitate for dismantling The Constitution, ending the Republic, and for conversion" -- Yet, you are a Trump-butt-licker, and Trump and his followers hate the military and our service personnel. While Trump buys whores and is an open White Supremacist. Nobody can show their hate for America more than by leading an attack on our own US Capitol Building, and the lowlifes who would support a POS like that. You have NOTHING to say. TWO FACED MUCH?
  • I'm with you...Semper Fi
  • I know, I hate their claim that only white, racist Republicans can be considered Americans. I also hate the way they disrespect the flag by wearing it as clothing and plastering Trump's face on it.